The Social Impact Marketing CourseSelf-Paced | Video
Podia, YouTube, Google Docs
- Ying Ge, Video Editor
- Joanne Machin, Transcription
Lesson 1: Don’t Plan – Post
- Module 1: Just Post Something
- Module 2: Why Consistency is Important
- Module 3: To Schedule or Not to Schedule
- Module 4: How to Spend Less Time on Social Media
Lesson 2: Focus
- Module 1: Create Your Vision
- Module 2: Discovering Your Content Themes
- Module 3: How to Batch Your Work
- Module 4: Repurposing Content
Lesson 3: Create Community
- Module 1: How to Engage Well
- Module 2: Writing Authentically
- Module 3: Why Build Community vs. Sales
- Module 4: Leveraging the Value of Community
Social for Good is a content marketing agency that serves social impact businesses and nonprofits.
Founder Kara Hoholik taught a live 3-day challenge on the topic of content marketing. She wanted to make the videos from the challenge into an evergreen, on-demand course.
I took the recorded Zoom sessions from the live challenge and broke them into short, more digestible segments. I also created title and summary slides for the videos, as well as worksheets in Google Docs that learners can use alongside the training videos. I project managed the video editing process and uploaded the finished materials into Podia.
Jenn does an incredible job designing and building courses. She created our social impact marketing course from old slides and videos and turned them into an impressive final product. Jenn helped us choose the platform to house our course, edited the videos, and took all the guesswork out of logistics. Having worked with Jenn on a variety of other marketing and design projects I knew I could trust her judgment and expertise. She always keeps it real and gives honest feedback, which I appreciate. I highly recommend Jenn and wouldn’t hesitate to work with her again in the future.