Peggy and I had a great conversation about…
- A day in the life of a jewelry designer (1:19)
- Her journey from engineering major to screenwriter (4:17)
- How she got her jewelry onto Buffy the Vampire Slayer (5:29)
- The importance of steady jobs when building a creative business (9:36)
- Where she gets inspiration for her designs (14:05)
- What happens when her pieces get featured on TV (15:26)
- Different ideas for scaling, pivoting, or rebalancing her business (20:04)
- Her advice for Asian Americans who want to own their own business (30:24)
Powered by RedCircle
Transcript:Click to read full transcript.
Peggy Li is a jewelry designer whose designs have been featured on shows like Riverdale, Why Women Kill, Grey’s Anatomy, and many more. Peggy grew up in Santa Rosa, California, and currently works from her home and studio space in San Francisco.
Links and Resources
Stay in Touch
To suggest a guest or submit a question, Ask Auntie anything here!
To join Auntie’s podcast insiders and get special access to upcoming guests, subscribe here.