Cynthia and I talked about
- Her customized approach to career coaching (2:20)
- What to do when you’re overworked and underpaid (6:25)
- The problem with “Charge your worth” (8:33)
- Cynthia’s foundational coaching program (12:00)
- Some of the biggest challenges common to professionals of color (18:14)
- The power of just starting (22:31)
- Practical tips for leaving a toxic job situation (25:24)
Powered by RedCircle
Cynthia Pong, JD is a feminist career and negotiation coach based in New York City. She offers a range of services – private one-on-one career coaching, group workshops and events, and free resources, including worksheets and a monthly newsletter, The Trajectory – to support women of color in their work and personal lives. Prior to founding Embrace Change, Cynthia was a public defender in the Bronx for six years.
Links and Resources:
Keep in Touch:
To suggest a guest or submit a question, Ask Auntie anything here!
To join Auntie’s podcast insiders and get special access to upcoming guests, subscribe here.